AFTN Website terms and conditions:
‘AFTN’ or ‘Our’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties, or network members provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Links to this Website
- You may place a link to the homepage only of our website on other websites without AFTN permission provided that: You do so in a fair and legal manner; You do not do so in a manner that suggest any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists; You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Website without Our express written permission; and You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or that of our members, or to take unfair advantage of it
- You may not place a link to Our Website from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- Is sexually explicit;
- Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- Promotes violence;
- Promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person
- Is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.